6 Ways to Make Your Kitchen More Cheerful
With these tips you will definitely make major changes to your kitchen without major renovations. Check them out!
- Bring on the color. For a fun and flexible use of color, opt for open shelving to store and display dishes of all colors.
- Adjust the lighting accordingly. Instead of one central ceiling fixture, opt for a series of pendants over areas like an island or eat-in table, and track lighting that can be directed at different work areas.
- Go for some greenery. If you aren’t totally confident in your green thumb abilities, start with a few low-maintenance plants, like bamboo, a ZZ plant, or cacti.
- Get rid of clutter. Use drawer dividers to keep utensils and small accessories in their place.
- Lay down a lively rug.
- Add warmth through finishes. Chrome and stainless steel are popular choices for kitchen fixtures and cabinet pulls, but they give off a cooler, more clinical look. Instead, warmer materials like brass and leather will contribute to a cheery vibe.